December 8, 2007

When you close your eyes, who do you see?

Racing down the streets, you left nothing but the scent of you in a gust of wind. I stared at your disappearing profile from a distance, perched on one of the many windows amongst a whole ocean.

My gaze lifted skywards, towards the dark curtain decorated with blinking stars. I had a million wishes, but they didn't weigh more than you. Even a meteor shower wouldn't grant me you, or take my words back...

A drop of tear slid down my cheek.

If only, time could be reversed. Perhaps then, things would have been very different.

A promise that was broken... are promises made to be broken?

A clueless me lies alone, silence as my companion.

What's this wrenching sensation within me? This..... strange pang....

This ache...

It's getting chiller.... like I'm trapped by hurricanes of snow without your presence.

Forgive me..... let summer embrace me.... please....

No comments: