December 27, 2008

I feel like I've changed. I don't like the change.

I've been reading through my older blog posts... and I honestly found myself more distant and less emotional (which may or may not be a good thing at all). Perhaps it has something to do with age, experience or something else... but this change is disturbing.

When was the last time I truly laughed and felt happy? I can't remember.

How do I know if a friend is worth my time and effort? I don't know.

People I once knew are now different. But holding on to the belief that the friendship is worthwhile to maintain and keep is becoming more and more difficult. It takes two hands to clap, afterall.

Growing up is what everyone needs to do... but sometimes... that childish innocence and trust is too precious to be lost.

No comments: