December 9, 2008

It's been ages since I last posted up here. Life's been relatively boring without school, and expensive. Prom night was alright, but the programmes could have been more engaging rather than focusing only on those tables near the centre stage. The atmosphere for prom was quite lacking, and the hotel food was so-so, although we had shark fin, steamed sea bass and roasted chicken. Hmm.. The ballroom and service were excellent though.

Went for Arthur's birthday bbq tonight, and I'm currently feeling very wiped out due to the extremely long ride from one end of Singapore to the other. Hahas, it was drizzling, and things were pretty funny. I had 'extra sauce' on my plate a couple of times (bless me if I wake up to stomachaches). Filled myself up with drinks, satay, otah, pineapple rings (dessert), curry, beehoon, fried rice and etc etc. Played dai-dee with Arthur's sec sch friends (who I didn't know at all), went to walk walk with Astrea at the new E!hub and Downtown East shopping area, and went back for food! Saw some of my PAE classmates (from AJC). Played dai-dee with them this time, Jiayi and Willy were like suggesting to us to sit in the toilet (or outside the toilet) to play due to a lack of space. LOL. Had a lot of fun playing with them. Hahas, as lame and funny as ever they are. I missed 20/07!

Can't wait for the 14th of Dec to finally come~ And I don't feel motivated to get a job seeing the state of the economy now..

Interesting stuff that happened today (in summary):
- Me and Astrea petted a very bright and pregnant cat that looked quite young. It was so soft and affectionate.
- We tried out a single branch dessert store called Fondu and it was really value for money. Not to mention it tasted pretty great too. Chocolate stuff were fresh and made to order on the spot.
- The uses of big sticks and branches
- Got scammed by a waitress who said that the 'Golden Strips' had six chicken instead of five (but her service was really good).
- Had a chicken/nachos and cheese moment.
- Saw a foreign worker wearing a polo shirt inside out on the train.

No comments: