December 14, 2007

Let me walk down the path full of roses.
Where sunlight shines down upon me and life's full of love.
Even when the rain comes I'll keep my chin up high and face the storm.
`Cos there's nothing that's forever.

I saw you strolling on the opposite road, a face full of worry.
Gave you a wave and a simple 'hi there, ain't the weather great today?'
And the world just turns brighter minute by the minute.
Don't we just need someone to remind us of angels?

Let's make lemonade out of sourest lemons the universe throws at you.
Let's see the sliver lining out of the skies' darkest clouds.
Let's not think of 'if only' but 'what's next?'
`Cos the world's hard only when you see it that way~

~Dedicated to tong tong~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, sorry this comment came late!! i read your post long ago le, but forgot to comment!>.< thanks though! XD and i want clouds~~ fluffy cloudssss!

Oi, baka! update your blog! =X